Friday 19 January 2018

Here We Go Again

I have lost track of how many blogs I have attempted to write.  This time I am aiming to share photographs of my journeys be they far or near.  There will be a few quotes, some thoughts and commentary, and perhaps a recipe or two.  That being said, here is my latest attempt at blogging.  Enjoy!








Today I have decided to share some of the beautiful blossoms from my garden last summer.  These long gray January days can be so depressing I felt I need to share some colour.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val ~ Beautiful photos; looks like spring and summer must be filled with color at your house ! Looking forward to your BLOG ! I haven't figured out how to choose the comment person so, just know it's me. Kathy

    ReplyDelete